Tuesday 19 January 2010

Who is counting?

Day 722 of Cougar ownership has dawned weakly, got a bit brighter, then cloudy, overcast, the sun set but I wasn't really paying attention and it got dark (as expected), the street lamps came on somewhere and various other things took place, I missed many of them. I enjoyed the 7 mile drive to work and listened to the wonky radio - the nearside door speaker bursts into life unexpectedly now and again surprising me and my occasional passengers. Then I drove home via a brief but necessary detour.

Meanwhile, earlier in the day (or was it yesterday?) I replaced the wipers on the firm, clean and well lit car park surface at a branch of Tesco. Oil was also added to a 3/4 full engine. Easier done there than on our very muddy front drive.

No comments:

Post a Comment