Wednesday 3 February 2010

Slithering

And it came to pass that I looked out upon the world and the world was good except for the fact that once again it minus something and the White Angel of the snow factory had descended upon us. Lo it wasn't so good and I returned unto the place of desolation with a degree of slithering. So the North wind blew and the South wind didn't bother and the various other winds were unable to be contacted so I've no idea what they were doing. It's one of those ordinary and yet miraculous days that will be forgotten about tomorrow albeit the slithering tendencies are likely to remain. Mine's an Irn Bru now that I'm home.

Oh, and on the way home I did see the Devil and whatnot in my rear view mirror. Unexpected but not all that scary.

No comments:

Post a Comment